» Avionics Descriptions & Resources
» FAA Aircraft Registration
» FAA Forms
» FAA Preliminary Accident Reports
» Flight Aware / Flight Tracking
» Flight Planning (DUATS)
» NOAA Aviation Weather Center
» NTSB Office Locations
» NTSB Reports (By Month)
» NWS Historical Weather Data
Atlanta, GA: Les Sychak - 770.590.4950
Baltimore, MD: Patrick Dolan - 410.321.0314
Boise, ID: Justin Watkins - 208.350.6477
Chicago, IL: Tim Westbrook - 630.369.1076
Dallas, TX: Chad Rundell - 972.991.7223
Denver, CO: Gary Czajkowski - 303.989.7902
Los Angeles, CA: Doug Bland - 805.496.7181
New Orleans, LA: Louise Jenkins - 504.527.6160
St. Louis, MO: Russell Day - 636.536.0832
Every successful business person knows that it's invaluable to have your company investments and assets protected. At Old Republic Aerospace, we approach our customers' claims in the same manner we would want our personal claims handled. Our dedicated claim specialists include aviation adjusters, attorneys and pilots who average over 15 years of aviation claims experience and can effectively manage all facets of aviation-related claims ranging from simple property damage to the most complex aviation accidents. Additionally, the claim team's partnership with our staff of aviation underwriting professionals and risk control experts assures a proactive approach to risk avoidance and mitigation.
The mission of the Old Republic Aerospace Claim Team is to act with the utmost professionalism to protect the interests and integrity of our clients by promptly and fairly resolving claims. Our goal is to help our clients get back to doing what they know best - operating their business or aircraft. We strive to provide the most professional comprehensive service in the industry.
First-rate service whenever you need it.
- Claim reporting and acknowledgment is available 24/7 either online or by telephone. You will be contacted within 24 hours of notifying us of a loss and immediately in the event of an emergency. In addition, insureds receive regular updates on the status of the claim.
- Our aviation claim professionals are ready to respond 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with the authority to make critical decisions including loss payments to policyholders and appropriate loss payees
- The Claim Team promptly analyzes each reported claim and a thorough factual investigation commenced. This permits us to make timely decisions concerning coverage, liability and damages and therby efficiently resolve claims.
- Our claim team has access to our extensive network of aviation experts and attorneys to address the needs of each claim
- We provide a fully trained and equipped Emergency Response Team ready to rapidly deploy at a moment's notice to a major accident site
Expert attention with your interests in mind.
- Our track record of providing prompt and thorough claim service including fair and equitable resolutions has earned the Old Republic Aerospace Claim Team a respected reputation in the industry
- Our Best Practices promote on-site inspections by our in-house claim professionals rather than relying on third-party adjusters and outside vendors
- When a claim occurs or a lawsuit is filed, our insureds may need legal advice. Our insureds have the advantage of our global partnerships with experienced attorneys with aviation expertise.
- Our customers benefit from our access to a broad network of aviation resources including appraisers, engineers, technicians and investigators that offer valuable professional support